Engineers By Trade... Innovators By Choice
Optiforms partners with you to craft precision optical and mechanical components. Together we solve your operational and design challenges, delivering exceptional quality and performance. When you partner with us, you'll discover why ingenuity reflects.
Industries We Serve
Optiforms crafts optical components for the aerospace, military, medical, industrial, and lighting markets.
For decades Optiforms, Inc. has been helping protect American servicemen and women around the world with products that perform in some of the most hostile environments on earth.
- Searchlight Reflectors
- Covert Filters
- Infrared Imaging Components
- Cold Shields
- Radiation Shields
Optiforms, Inc. products warm the lives of newborn children, brighten and image smiles, and look into a person's eyes allowing an optometrist to detect health issues that can save lives and improve health.
- Reflectors for Baby Warmers
- Condensers for Teeth Whitening
- Condensers for Laser Hair Removal
- Reflectors for retinal scanning
- Dental Digital Imaging
- Reflectors for Health and Well-Being (Vitamin D Deficiency)
Optiforms, Inc. reflectors and filters take light generated by a single point light source or linear lamp and control its path and bandwidth to the material to cure.
- Reflectors for UV Curing Systems
- Troughs for SemiConductor Systems
- Optical Coatings for UV Applications
Our optical components have entertained billions of lives. We provide the reflectors that paint the night at events around the globe, including the light beam atop the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, and the Eiffel Tower.
- Reflectors for Stage Lighting
- Optical Coatings to Optimize Performance
- Special events lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Our Optical Coatings will maximize performance
Optiforms, Inc. manufactures components used in a number of industrial applications ranging from safety equipment for Mining and Oil & Gas Refinery industries, to automated systems reading the mold code on glass bottles in the Beverage industry. Other component examples include:
- Water Purification
- Gas Analyzers & Detectors
- Particle Counters
- Microbial Sampling
- Solar Simulator Research & Development
- Reflectometers and Emissometers
- Crafting precision electroformed optics and high performance optical coatings since 1984.
- World class 62,000 sq. ft. facility located in sunny Temecula, California.
- In-House design, engineering, machining, and measurement capabilities.
- Experienced leaders partner with you on custom build-to-order projects.
- First manufacturer to provide a performance guarantee on coated reflectors.
- Can easily scale to handle greater capacity and expand manufacturing.
- Industry leading on-time delivery and fast turnaround times.
- ISO 9001 certified and ITAR registered.