Sort Light Energy and Control Optical Performance
VACUUM-DEPOSITED THIN FILM OPTICAL COATINGS modify the reflection and transmission properties of a substrate material as they are deposited onto the surface of an optical component. Using vacuum deposition technology, we deposit a variety of materials to enhance the spectral properties of an optical system.
- Wavelength range: UV | VIS
- Metal base layer typically combined with dielectric layers and/or stacks to optimize reflectivity from 200 - 600 nm
Need a Custom Optical Coating?
From Deep UV to NIR, get optical designs tailored to your performance needs
- Custom Optical Designs Available
- Multiple Coating Chambers
- Accommodate Small to Large Runs
- Coat Components up to 46" in Diameter
- Coating Performance Scans Available Upon Request