An experienced team focused on quality control.
- Portable Touch-probe CMM – The FARO Gage measuring arm is used throughout our quality control process. It increases our ability to inspect and verify a multitude of mechanical characteristics accurately and efficiently. Providing accuracy to within +/-0.0002", the CMM finds any discrepancies created by the manufacturing process. One of the major advantages of this device is mobility. It can mount on a granite surface plate or directly onto the CNC equipment. This makes in-process measurements possible and ensures our customers desired outcome.
- Zygo ZeGage Optical Profiler – Form and Surface Roughness Measurement (RMS)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Electron Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Hemispherical Directional Reflectance (HDR)
- Thermal Handheld Emissometer (ET100)
- Agilent Technologies Spectrophotometer
- Multi-Sensor CMM Inspection – We have two machines with Video and Touch Probe measurement capabilities. These measuring devices capture measurement data and ensure the accuracy of your component. The ability to create an inspection program from a CAD/SolidWorks model eliminates costly inspection errors by automating repetitive inspection tasks. This represents yet another example of Optiforms’ uncompromising commitment to Quality and Customer Service.