Electroformed Parabolic Reflector
Optical Parabolic Reflectors Collect Energy From A Single Point Source And Create A Collimated Beam
Precision electroformed parabolic reflectors, also known as paraboloid or paraboloidal mirrors, are designed for various illumination and light collection applications where a collimated, concentrated beam of light is desired. Their broad 200 nm to 10 µm spectral range makes them ideal for applications where lenses are either limited by their transmissive properties or are too costly to manufacture.
- Ideal for light collection applications with divergent light sources.
- Efficient control of light path over a broad spectral range.
- Advanced manufacturing process ensures low cost per part.
- Easily rod mounted.
- Optical coatings enhance high reflection through the visible and IR spectra.
Applications of Precision Parabolic Reflectors
Tactical Lighting for Military & Law EnforcementSee All Parabolic Reflectors
Why Electroformed Parabolic Reflectors
Optiforms uses an advanced manufacturing process called Electroforming to produce precision optical components. Electroforming allows Optiforms to consistently replicate complex forms using a single master tool, reducing cost per part and ensuring a high degree of control, precision and reliability.
- Electroformed reflectors made of Nickel ensure highly accurate replication and reduced cost per part.
- Nickel provides an excellent surface for both thin film optical coatings and electro-deposited coatings to optimize performance.
- Standard parabolic reflectors have focal lengths ranging from 2mm (.080 in.) to 174mm (6.870 in.), with clear apertures from less than 1 in. to 30 in. dia.
- Mounting solutions available for both standard and custom manufactured reflectors, if required.
- Custom build-to-order reflectors manufactured to your specification.
- Crafting precision electroformed optics and high performance optical coatings since 1984.
- World class 68,000 sq. ft. facility located in sunny Temecula, California.
- In-House design, engineering, machining, and measurement capabilities.
- Experienced leaders partner with you on custom build-to-order projects.
- First manufacturer to provide a performance guarantee on coated reflectors.
- Can easily scale to handle greater capacity and expand manufacturing.
- Industry leading on-time delivery and fast turnaround times.
- ISO 9001 certified and ITAR registered.