Precision Metal Components
ELECTROFORMING is a cost-effective Additive Manufacturing (AM) process that accurately replicates geometric and organic surfaces using copper and nickel in an electro-deposition process.
Need A Custom Electroformed Component?
Get lightweight metal components tailored to your specifications
Benefits of Electroformed Components:
- Exact Replicas in Low or High Volume
- Simple to Complex Geometric Shapes
- Organic, Exotic, Lightweight Components
- Thin to Thick Walled Metal Substrates
- Accurate Reflective Surfaces
- Precision Interior Surfaces
- Structures with “Grown-in" Features